Sunday 4 March 2012

Never change a drink order when you're a regular.

I have been warned multiple times to never change my drink order at through Costa Coffee I frequent on a regular basis. We are known there now, and more often than not by the time we have ordered and paid, our drinks are waiting for us at the end. Yesterday I wanted to add an extra coffee shot to my drink, I asked for on when we ordered our drinks, but the cashier didn't charge me for it. Luckily. Our drinks were ready for us, with no extra shot for me. Oh well.

In other news, they have FINALLY opened a Costa in Town. They have been working on it for a couple of months, but on Friday when I went into town this was waiting -

So if course I had to get one. Not as good as one from my usual, but it will suffice!


0 comments:

Post a Comment